Extent of Warranty
Our projector lamp products come with 180 days warranty, covering problems due to defective materials or workmanship provided by APOG. The warranty period begins on the date of shipment and lasts for 180 days. Additionally, the warranty DO NOT cover products damaged during transit or installation.
- Improper installation and usage
- Damage caused by misuse the faulty parts (including static discharge)
- Product purchased incorrectly
- Force majeure event such as natural disasters or wars
- Unauthorized disassembly, repair, modification
- Neglect, accident or modification, which have been soldered or altered during assembly
- Unidentified /unreadable / missing serial number
- Out of warranty
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Item
The customer must make damage claims via APOG Sales team (email@example.com) within 5 business day after the delivered date of the shipment if the product is DOA (damaged on arrival).
In this case, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
- The photos of original APOG package
- The photos or video of the defective item
- The photos, video or screenshot showing the malfunction of the defective item
Should there be any problem, please contact APOG Sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We cannot accept returns and will not process refunds or replacements without the original product and RMA number issued prior return.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for any product that is to be returned to APOG. Please return the defective product(s) to APOG within 30-days from issuance of the RMA number. Any products returned to APOG without a RMA number, or with a RMA number issued more than 10 business days prior, will be rejected.
Customer shall contact APOG Sales team (email@example.com) before returning any item. APOG will not be responsible for returned items without prior notice.
Please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following details, this will helps expedite the processing timely for you. :
- Order number
- SKU numbers to be return and quantity
- Short description of the problem of the defective item